Make a gift, Change a life
Ways to give:
A planned gift to the Sault Ste. Marie YMCA allows you to make arrangements today to provide for a charitable donation in the future. A planned gift is an effective way to fulfill your financial and charitable wishes.
- Memorial Gifts allow a loved one to be remembered in perpetuity through memorial donations from many different donors.
- Bequests are donations from a donor’s estate as set out in a Will, and may be designated for a specific project or program.
- Life Insurance policies naming the Sault Ste. Marie YMCA as beneficiary offer a variety of tax advantages to a donor while providing a significant future gift to the YMCA.
Monthly Donations to the YMCA
- your donation can be included with your monthly membership, and directed to any YMCA Program or Service. Stop by the Membership Services Desk and speak with a Membership Staff Team Member to being your monthly donation.
YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
- Prospective donors can find these pages through direct links or by visiting ymca.ca/donate and click donate now.
- download a Strong Kids Campaign Pledge Card, complete and return to your Sault Ste. Marie YMCA in person or by mail.
Your gift is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution.
For more information about donating to the Sault Ste. Marie YMCA contact:
Chief Executive Officer
235 McNabb Street
Sault Ste. Marie, ON