Monthly Membership Fees
||One Student Family
||One Adult Family
||Two Adult Family
|Adult Plus (18+)
||One Adult Plus Family
|Older Adult (60+)
||One Adult Plus - One Adult General Family
||Two Adult Plus Family
One-time, non-refundable building fee for new members:
All membership and building fees: plus applicable taxes.
- Adult (18+)
- Adult Plus (Access to adult-only area, additional amenities and enhanced services)
- Older Adult (60+yrs)
- Student (15+ yrs)
- Youth (14 and under) (Memberships for ages 16 and under qualify for the Child Tax Benefit)
- Annual Membership Payment
(best value – savings of 5% off monthly rates)
- Continuous Monthly Payments
(auto-withdrawal from chequing account, VISA or Mastercard)
- Corporate Payroll Deductions
(Check with Member Services for participating Companies)
You may qualify for assistance.
The YMCA Strong Kids Campaign supports the Sponsored Membership Program that ensures no one is turned away from the YMCA because of inability to pay.
- All new* YMCA members pay a Building Fee (between $55 and $80)
- Memberships that have lapsed for more than 60-days will be considered new* and subject to the Building Fee. The building fee is non-refundable and not tax deductible.
- HST is applicable to all membership holders 15 years of age and over
- A $20 Service Fees will be applied to all returned payments
- At the YMCA, you do not have to worry about being locked into a contract. Memberships are continuous and flexible.
- Memberships refunds are subject to an administration fee.
Other Ways to Access the YMCA
A daily drop-in pass is a great way to access the YMCA on a casual basis.
Day pass fees:
Older Adult $10
Adult Membership Plus $20
1 Week pass fees:
Older Adult $30
Adult Membership Plus $45
2 Week pass fees:
Older Adult $40
Adult Membership Plus $60
Plus applicable taxes.